Friday 15 March 2013

VEYDERRR

CAT VADER STAYS AT ME HOUSSEEE! looook mam taut me how tow spel housseee. CAT VADER WAS ME FREND ANDE DEN HE TURN BADD. toodai i trie tow play wif vayderr and he turns me down and scratch me eye, and so i go to tew mam and vayder jump on me back ands i try to bit my backk but vader say "No NO ITS IMPOSSIBULEE" and he kept biting me and i ran to mam and i cry and cry and i say mam vader atttack me backkk and she say "Awww VAYDERRR GIVINN NONI BACK SCRATCHHH!" and shed tayk picture, but i  dontt liek it whens mam take pictures of me becausee de flashhs blinds me and i cantt see, so i walk intooo wallll and den mom take another pictue. Ebey says dat i will get used to it, but ebeys bliynddd so i donttt even think sheeei nose wat she is even talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment